Ashley Lubecki, DO, received her Bachelor of Science degree from Virginia Polytechnic and State University, graduating magna cum laude with a major in human nutrition, foods and exercise, and a minor in chemistry. Following her undergraduate studies, Dr. Lubecki received her Doctorate of Osteopathy (DO), cum laude, from the Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Blacksburg, Virginia. She then completed her obstetrics and gynecology residency at Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News, Virginia.
Dr. Lubecki is a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists as well as the American Osteopathic Association. She is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology.
Conditions treated, and services offered include:
• Prenatal Care and Delivery
• Annual Gynecological Examinations
• Heredity Cancer Risk Assessment
• Sporadic Breast Cancer Risk Assessment
• Abnormal Pap Smear Evaluation & Management
• Evaluation of Abnormal Menstrual Cycles
• Contraceptive Options
• Adolescent Gynecological Care
• Evaluation of Pelvic Pain
• Gynecological Surgery
• Infertility Evaluation